Whether you're looking for long and wide planks or mixed widths, reclaimed barn woods, we have the flooring to create whatever vision you have for your home. National Hardwood offers a variety of exotic, domestic, hand distressed, engineered, wood-like, waterproof, solid and laminated specs of hardwood flooring.
Pre-finished hardwood flooring there are also predominately six grades to be understood;
- Clear Grade is the top grade of hardwood flooring because of it’s consistent color, an minimal amount of knots and pinholes.
- Select or Better is similar to clear, but is slightly lower in grade.
- #1 Common contains more color variation, is shorter in board length with occasional longer lengths and an increased amount of knots and pinholes.
- #2 Common are popular because they snow more of the natural character of the wood. They feature shorter dark and light boards and more visible knots and pinholes.
- Cabin Grade are for those people who are looking for a rustic look, welcoming unfilled knotholes, worm holes and color variations.
- Shorts contain the most visible wood character with many knots, pinholes and color variations.
National Hardwood Flooring & Moulding offers creative solutions,
high-quality products and unsurpassed expertise
Fully Stocked for Every Need
Our showroom is readily stocked with essential items that its commercial and residential customers request. We’re able to accommodate all the needs, from the smallest nails to the most powerful sanders.
We inventory a vast assortment of stains and finishes, and specialized tools. Basically, there’s something for everyone.